Cold Drawn Welded (CDW) tubes are produced at our state- of- the- art manufacturing plant that has the capabilities to produce high quality tubes at fully Automated Draw Benches at low cost and with short lead & committed span.
These tubes are suitable for variety of applications & are extensively in demand now-a-days in the Automotive & General engineering sector due to
- High precision dimensional tolerances.
- Higher strength.
- Controlled & uniform mechanical properties.
- Smooth surface finish – 0.2 Ra for cylinder bore quality.
- Uniform sectional thickness.
Size Range and Specification:
- CEW Tubes are available in standard Specification as per:
- CEW-1(As Drawn or Annealed) as per IS-3074
- Tubes supplied – As Drawn or As Finally Bright Annealed (Both as longer tubes or CTL sizes)